I love this time of year, when the old season stock slowly fades out of the shops and in replacement are the new season bits. Autumn and Winter are two of my favourite seasons as it's acceptable to layer up, put your boots on and go. Lately, ASOS has been catching my eye, as well as old faithful, Topshop. I've been putting together a wish list of pieces from both shops that will see me through the new season, although I still need to find the perfect winter coat.
1. Studded Camo Jacket; Topshop - £58: I really like the camo jacket trend that seems to be popping up everywhere and this one happens to have silver studs too - a winner in my eyes. This jacket it great to chuck on over jeans and a top or a skater skirt and shirt and will keep you warm through autumn.
2. Burgundy Beanie with Faux Fur Bobble; ASOS - £10: The colour of this hat drew me in, I love burgundy and oxblood colours for autumn and winter. Plus, no one wants a cold head!
3. Knitted Stud Rib Cardi; Topshop - £48: I love studs, just going to put it out there. I don't know why or when my obsession with them started but I now gravitate towards anything studded. I can imagine this cardigan to be pretty comfortable and easy to throw on over anything but it's a bit pricey so I might keep my eye out for a dupe...
4. Adelaide Leather Chelsea Boot; ASOS - £45: I'm really bad during the winter when it comes to shoes. I always complain I have cold feet, but that's probably because all I ever wear on my feet are pumps. The only other pair of boots I have are my Topshop Allegras but they are heeled and aren't always the best choice on days I'm walking for ages. ASOS have a great selection of Chelsea Boots right now, but I really like the Adelaide design.
5. Lace Trim Ankle Socks; Topshop - £3.50: I have a white pair of these ankle socks and I like how they look with the lace peeking out of boots so I want some more. I hope Topshop release a burgundy pair too.
6. French Connection Purly Blizzard Mittens; ASOS - £20: I made the mistake of going through winter last year sticking my hands in my coat pocket, rather than putting on a pair of gloves. Plain black mittens that will go with anything and keep your hands warm at the same time.
What are you most excited about for the new season?