Friday 18 May 2012

Beauties Best Kept Secret: Bellezo.com


As you know, I'm going on holiday next month (yay!) but with bleached hair, I need to be extremely careful in the sun (nay!).  I bought the Aveda Sun Care Protective Veil to take to the beach or down to the pool but I also need a shampoo that will remove all traces of chlorine or salt from my hair. I decided I'd get the Aveda Sun and Body cleanser, but didn't want to pay the £16 price tag.  I always check the Google shopping tab to ensure I'm buying the product from the cheapest place possible (usually Amazon).  A new website, Bellezo.com, came up as cheapest at £11.90.  I'd never heard of the website, but they were another beauty etailer like Feel Unique or Look Fantastic.  They sell brands like Bumble and Bumble, Bare Minerals, Morrocanoil and Pureology at discount prices (sometimes getting almost £5 off the RRP).



I must admit, at first glance I was slightly skeptical, their prices were incredible, so I turned to Google.  After a quick search for reviews, I decided they were legit and I placed my order. I ordered on Friday and it was despatched on Monday.  They offer free postage and packing, which is sent Royal Mail 1st Class, which you can't really grumble at.  I got in touch on Twitter about despatch and they responded right away - brilliant customer service if you ask me. I received my package yesterday via the Postie. My product was wrapped in bubble wrap and the lid was held down with sellotape.  



The Bellezo.com team also popped some Aveda samples in with my purchase, which was a nice added extra and certainly something none of the other beauty etailers do.  I've definitely converted to Bellezo.com - will you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive