Tuesday 10 January 2012

Trial and Error





If you follow me on Twitter, then you'll know about my new toy.  I purchased a SLR camera with my student loan, as I was sick of the poor quality pictures my point and shoot camera produced.  I have been playing with it since I got it last night and I am SO happy with the quality it produces.  Above are just a sample of the pictures I've been snapping, including a sneak peak into a collective haul/sale shopping post.  I took several pictures of my mothers beloved orchids and they came out pretty good! I've got a book on the camera plus a bigger and faster SD card on the way so I hope that my pictures will get better as I learn!  This is just one of the exciting things to come to enhance my blog, I can't wait to reveal the rest!







5 comments:

  1. Oh how I can't wait to get an SLR, fed up of using a bridge camera, this set looks so cool, I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I walked in and saw it and when I found it it was same price I was thinking 'I can't really leave it can I?'
    The camera is really good! Can't wait to play with it some more x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that camera, I gonna save money to buy that one, it's called rebel as well, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melody - Yes, it's the Rebel T3 in other countries and the 1100D in the UK!
    I find myself taking pictures of everything and anything at the moment...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I want an SLR, lucky lady!

    I also could do with porefessional, I have huge pores haha. Xx

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive