You may have read my beauty favourites of 2011, but now I am looking to find some new products to make my 2012 favourites. Mainly hair and make up products, here is what I'm wishing to try this year (excludes any feature releases I may not know about yet, obvs).
1. Lush I Love Juicy Shampoo; £4.75-£15.50 - When I first read the scents that were included in this shampoo, I must admit it had me druelling a little bit. Fresh pineapple, orange, lemon and mango juice to name a few. This is supposed to be a great clarifying shampoo as well as good for the scalp - both I need help with. Since going a bright shade of blonde my scalp has been more sensitive due to the bleach and I've always used lots of products in my hair.
2. Macadamia Deep Repair Masque; £18.50 - I've been eyeing up the Moroccanoil Restorative mask for a while now, but after reading rave reviews (and admittedly seeing the less hefty price tag) I now want to try the Macadamia range. The scent is supposed to be amazing and the results even better.
3. Lush; American Cream Conditioner; £4.25-£13.50 - Another Lush product... I'm all for conditioners that a. smell incredible, b. nourish my hair and c. aim to strengthen hair, so this seems like a match made in heaven.
4. Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment; £11.50 - I've almost finished with my Moroccanoil Light, which I've enjoyed using but this product appealed to me more. The word 'healing' in the title had me hooked as my hair needs the extra nourishment these days. Like Moroccan oil, this product has argan oil in it as well as Macadamia oil. Unlike the Moroccanoil, this product can be mixed with the Deep Repair masque for extra nourishment.
5. Lush King of Skin; £4.95 - ANOTHER Lush product, I've gone a little Lush mad after discovering Snow Fairy. Another fruity offering, this time Banana, that moisturises the skin in shower. I'll probably need to invest in a tin to stop this melting away!
6. YSL Touche Eclat; £25.00 - I've heard only good things about this product and I always look at it when I'm at the beauty concession. Need I say more?
7. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universal; £29.00 - Since buying a Chanel foundation, I've always had one eye on this bronzer. Currently Chanel are repackaging and it's not in stock anywhere so I will have to wait a bit longer to try this product.
8. MAC Party Parrot Lipstick; £13.50 - From the Iris Apfel collection, this lipstick is a gorgeous pink coral colour. I've been branching out with slightly more colourful lipsticks as I think it suits my complexion and hair colour well. Unfortunately it's out of stock - like most things in the collection so it's another waiting game!
9. Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki; £13.99 - I've wanted to try this brush for a while but couldn't justify shipping. With the discovery of Love Makeup I might be able to grab it at a fraction of the price! Do you know any other UK stockists?
10. Benefit Hervana Powder Blush; Price TBC - This is Benefits latest offering, available in the UK from the 28th January. After seeing Amarixe's post on this blush I've been lusting after it. It's a matte blush, rather than their favoured shimmers (Thrrrob, Bella Bamba etc) and it looks gorgeous when swatched.
That's it for my 2012 wishlist, but I want to know what's on your beauty wishlist?