As it's fast becoming extremely cold in the UK, I thought I'd introduce a new blog-mini series which will run for four weeks. I'll be picking a different category each week, choosing my top 5 for each, featuring various in price points (something for everyone!). For this mini series I want YOU to get involved and submit ideas for what my next weeks winter warmers post should be on. It could be anything from best beauty products to get you through the winter or top 5 thermal leggings (idk?!)
This week I've been living in slouchy, comfortable warm jumpers so I thought this would be the perfect place to start.
1. Topshop, £60 - Fisherman's knit jumpers are everywhere at the moment. This Topshop one comes in a warm taupe colour, perfect with jeans and some Chelsea ankle boots.
2. H&M, £14.99 - This jumper is longer than the others I've selected (and the biggest bargain) and would look great with leggings as it covers your bum. Team the outfit with some velvet slippers and you're good to go.
3. Isabel Marant, £465 - The perfect winter staple, this cable knit jumper is made from the softest wool money can buy. Pair it with a pair of jeans and some animal print pumps for a pop of print.
4. Wildfox at Matches, £100 - Chuck this candyfloss pink jumper over the top of a plain black skater dress and tights for a slightly more girly winter time look.
5. Dorothy Perkins, currently £22.40 (RRP £28.00) - Mustard is one of the colours to wear this season and this fisherman's knit would look perfect with some cable knit leggings to contrast.
There are my top 5 jumpers for this winter, but what would you like to see next week? Leave your ideas in the comment box below and I'll pick the best one to feature!
I'll leave you with one of my newest YT finds latest videos - Joey Graceffa, he's pretty funny!