Tuesday 20 December 2011

Belle of the Ball: Kate Middleton

I know, I know, where have I been?! I haven't found the time to post in the past week due to finishing work for university, then finishing uni for the year, coming down with girl flu (the ladies alternative to man flu), seeing The Saturdays (SO GOOD), my mothers 60th birthday surprise and I also lost my voice completely...  With all that behind me I've finally been able to come back to my blog and I've missed you all so much! 


Last night was The Sun's 'Millies' aka The Military Awards which was a star studded event to celebrate the British soldiers and all that they do for us.  There were many a star including Amy Childs, Peter Andre, Little Mix and Lydia with her Beau Arg from TOWIE.  As well as all of the celebrities, the soldiers being honoured were rubbing shoulders with Prince Harry, Prince William and of course Kate Middleton who wore a velvet noir fishtail number by McQueen.  



If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know I've become smitten with our Duchess and her British style.  I thought she looked stunning, the dress hugged her (ever fading) figure, her hair was tousled as per and her make up seemed to be slightly softer than her usual hard liner.  Kate accessorised her dress with a matching black velvet clutch, ruby and white diamond necklace and bracelet combo as well as her mother-in-laws engagement ring.  


This has certainly been her year and I wonder whether our obsession with Wills and Kate will continue in 2012.  What do you think of her look?  You can watch The Sun's Military Awards tomorrow night (Wednesday 21st) on ITV1 at 8.30pm.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive