It's less than a month until the big day, Christmas. As always it's come round incredibly quick and now everyone's beginning to get themselves into a bit of a flap over it all. I'm pretty organised where Christmas is concerned and will tend to get all my shopping done on pay day at the end of November. That way it's all done and there is no way I will spend the money else where. If you're looking for some giftspiration (gift + inspiration = giftspiration, get it?!) then look no further, for I have compiled a festive gift guide for you to feast your eyes on. This will be a mixture of fashion and beauty and a few gadgets here and there!
|Click to enlarge for prices and stockist information.|
1. If you've got a bit of a bookworm in the family, the newest Kindle from Amazon is just for them. Slimmer and more lightweight than the average book, the Kindle downloads books in 60 seconds. for more information or to go buy, click here!
2. This NYLA Boutique chunky, spiked chain bracelet is a perfect gift for someone who loves accessories with a bit of edge. Seen on the likes of Leighton Meester, it's a sure fire hit for fashion fans. Click here for more information, or simply to buy!
3. Another gift for the accessories fans are these star rings from Regal Rose. Perfectly festive for the holiday season and a statement piece for any LBD. Take a peep here!
4. Pyjamas for the reemest of your friends. These 'Well Jel' pjs are a massive hit at Topshop so get your hands on them here before they all sell out!
5. I'd be lost without my Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish. If like me you've been raving to your mum or sister how amazing this product is, you can now get hold of the Limited Edition 150ml pump, exclusive for Christmas. Click here to purchase!
6. If you've bought someone a Kindle or maybe an iPad, why not customise a case for them as well? Caseable allows you to design your own case for all of your gadgets. If you're not sure what they'd like on their case, get them a gift voucher instead. To get creative, click here!
7. After all that Christmas shopping, you deserve a sneak present for yourself! The holiday party means party central and also a winter chill so accessorise your outfit with this Limited Edition embellished cape from 18ANDEAST. Grab yourself one before they all sell out here!
8. For the beautyaholic in your life, get them Benefit Cosmetics best kept secret. They're Real! mascara has sold more than YSLs Touche Eclat in it's first few months of sale. The innovative 'hedgehog' allows you to grab and coat each lash without leaving them clumpy. Click here to see what all the fuss is about!
9. Is your best friend a Gossip Girl addict or just a nail polish junkie? Grab her the Gossip Girl Nails Inc collection, available at ASOS, in three shades Lily, Serena and Blair. Each set gives off a different effect, click here for more information or to grab one for your BFF (and yourself!)
10. These Kevin Murphy colour bugs are perfect little stocking fillers for the girl who likes to experiment with her hair. They come in three different colours (purple, pink and orange) and work on any coloured hair. See how FleurDeForce uses hers, here. Fancy giving these a go or giving one away as a gift, click here!
11. The ultimate gift for anyone, the iPad. Brilliant gifts for on the go bloggers, yummy mummies or, well, me (hint hint) these start at £399 depending on what size you'd prefer and if you want the added bonus of 3G. I'm sure you don't need to be pointed in the right direction, but incase you do, click here!
That's it for Christmas giftspiration. I hope this gift guide has left you raring to go out shopping. What's on your wish list this year? Leave a comment below!