Monday 25 July 2011

I Spy! 'Mullet' dresses?

I haven't done an I Spy! post in a while, mainly because I started these posts with weird and wonderful trends in mind, and with fashion it can sometimes get thoroughly regurgitated.  I came across this latest trend whilst stalking Mollie King's hair.  

Mullet dresses have been seen on a lot of celebrities and provide a different and interesting take on a bog standard dress.  If you have no idea what i'm talking about, or find yourself singing Billy Ray Cyrus' "I want my mullet back da na na na" then here's a few examples...

Olivia Palermo in Bensoni

Lady Gaga in Mugler 

Stella McCartney wearing her own creation

Mollie King in Julian Macdonald

What are your thoughts on this latest dress trend?  I'm certainly loving it, although I think they should rename it...
Yay or Nay?






1 comment:

  1. I think they are ok (but just ok) BUT what on earth was Stella Mccartney thinking?!

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive