Sunday 31 July 2011

E-tailers I'm loving: Yayer.co.uk

I'm a poor excuse for a blogger, I know.  I'd like to say it's been one of those weeks at Push PR and I haven't been inspired to blog but really I've gotten completely hooked to True Blood.  I'll try to do better from now on!  I wanted to tell you about a little place on the internet I've found which is pretty cool and for those of you who love vintage, will definitely love Yayer.co.uk

If you've ever been on Nasty Gal then you may see some similarities, the girls all wear Jeffrey Campbell's signature 'Lita' boots and the clothes are pretty similar too.  They started up in 2009, selling vintage inspired garments to boutiques and with the success from this they decided to branch out online.  Their mission statement is to bring the most 'desirable and cutting edge fashion' and they do this without a hefty price tag too.  Here are some of my favourite pieces from the site:

Stud Tripping Skinny Leggings; £22.00
Leggings are versatile between seasons and also with what you pair them with, making them a wardrobe staple.

Tartan Rebel Shirt; £25.00
Heritage is a key trend for next season and Tartan is set to be a huge part of this.  

Camel Tux Jacket; £45.00
Androgyny is another massive trend this coming season, and what's more fitting than a Tuxedo jacket?

Tribal Eyes Oversized Tee; £30.00
I'm really digging aztec prints at the moment, more so than floral which is saying a lot for me!

There's just a taster of what you can expect from Yayer, a lot of their stock is Vintage and therefore is only a one off.  

Have you come across any sites like this?  If so, leave a comment! 





1 comment:

  1. the jacket is amazing, im looking for a good blazer at the moment :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive