Thursday 12 May 2011

Plastic Surgery: Where's the limits?

This morning I was watching, well, This Morning whilst eating breakfast only to discover that later on in the show they'd be chatting to Chelsea Charms, a woman who claims to have the largest boobs in the world.  If you're wondering they are a mere 164XXX.  Can you imagine the absolute agony her back must be in?! 


This lead me wondering about one of the most controversial topics, how much is too much?  Heidi Montag underwent 10 procedures in one day which left her looking pretty much like a wax work found at Madame Tussauds.  She's even reported as waking up screaming that her breasts weren't big enough, despite nearly dying on the operating table.  


I would never put my body under so much trauma, (mostly because I can't stand needles and you'd literally have to knock me out to get me under the knife) i'm happy with the way I am.  Like most girls, I have insecurities and think I should loose weight but that's where it stops with me.  

I believe that plastic surgery should be acceptable if what you want done is affecting your health or if you aren't having much done.  I don't suggest doing a Montag and nearly dying in the process of looking "beautiful".

If you watch TOWIE (known to non-watchers as The Only Way Is Essex) you would have seen numerous episodes where the girls either chat about their fake boobs or have botox parties (yes, you heard me).  I even recall Maria saying in the finale, "there's a lot of Essex tits here."


What are your opinions?





5 comments:

  1. I agree. Of course we all have parts we don't like a lot, but finding the beautiful things in yourself, focusing on them and being confident is so much prettier than a plastic body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi Montag looked so much more beautiful BEFORE all the surgery. If it's for health reasons, or it's affecting your life in other ways like confidence or comfort etc .. then by all means its your body you can change it, but there's definitely a line that shouldn't be crossed ... i.e 164XXX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those boobs aren't even attractive, why would you want them? I hate having DD/E boobs let alone them, ew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is the first pic for real???!!!! oh god! some people just don't understand the word "beautiful" and "ridiculous". Sigh.

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. some people really take it too far..
    http://emilyconnickmakeup.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive