Tuesday 10 May 2011

Graze your way to five a day.


A little bit of a different post today, I've been trying to eat far better and here's how I hope to do that...
Through the post today I received my first Graze nibblebox.  I have seen a lot of tweets and blogs about this company so I decided to take the plunge and order my first box.  My first box was free and each week they send you a fresh box with different items to nibble on.  You are able to cancel if you are not happy with the products or you simply don't have the money.  


You get two booklets, one on how to eat (not literally a 'unwrap the item, place in your mouth and chew') and the other which has the nutritional value plus coupons to 'feed your friends'.


So this is what I got.  On the website you can choose items you wish to 'bin', 'try', 'like' and 'love'.  This helps the Graze team determine whether to send you certain foods more or less.  I dislike olives so clicked 'bin' on foods with olive in, so I was a little dissapointed that I got a 'olive, rosemary and Siciliano pesto' foccacia.  On the upside, the other treats look so yummy - 'billionares shortbread', 'honeycomb flapjack' and 'a graze concoction'.  

Have I tempted your taste buds?  If so, you can get a free box by going to www.graze.com and entering this code:  P2BRNPP3
If after your first box you don't like it, then you can cancel.  Simples.

Now, to get on with my Contextual Studies essay, yawn. 


1 comment:

  1. I got into this at the end of last year. It was great for the first few weeks (such a novelty!) but then I just got a bit sick of it and now I've cancelled it all together.

    I wonder how you'll get on with it...
    mariasgaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive