Monday 9 May 2011

Matte me up baby!



I have combination to oily skin and during the summer months it can be a right pain to deal with.  In February I purchased a Chanel Rouge Noir nail varnish and with it the seller sent me some skin care samples, which I thought was just lovely.  The samples included La Roche-Posay 'Effaclar M' moisturiser.  It regulates the sebo in your skin which helps mattefy the skin.  

The sample is 5ml and I have been using it for about 14 days now, which is pretty amazing considering that isn't much product.  I really like to wear a 'dewy' foundation when it gets warmer to give off a healthy glow and what i've noticed about this product is that it mattefies my extremely oily areas but leaves me with a 'healthy looking' base to put make up onto.  

It's available in most Boots stores retailing at £13.79 for 40ml, which thinking about it is quite cheap considering I still have some left in my 5ml tube (which I now have cut open to get the last bits out).  

I'm hoping I will get paid a bit more than I think (I really amuse myself) so that I could purchase this product on Friday, but right now I'm looking to buy the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish which I am so desperate to try!  

Have any of you tried this product, what do you think?





1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried it, but it sounds great! Definitely good value for your money. :)

    http://malloryinnewyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive