Sunday 8 May 2011

I Spy! A right royal commoner to style icon.

The Middletons have been centre of attention for the past week and a bit thanks to Kate and Wills Royal knees up, but it wasn't just Kate making headlines.  Pippa, the younger sister to the new Duchess, has certainly been turning heads since the Royal nuptials, even getting a website dedicated to her mighty derriere (if you don't believe me, click here).  Of course I am far more interested to the garment covering her modesty than what is underneath and Vogue seem to think she's fashion worthy, giving her, her very own style file.  

Looking a bit drab.  

Gorgeous in chiffon.

Similar to Kate, Pippa's style has dramatically changed from country bumpkin to princess (Harry wishes) chic.  Although Kate's style is more tailored to be appropriate for Royalty, Pippa seems to keep on trend, opting for a colour block dress the day before her sisters wedding.  

An heir and her not-so-spare.

And of course, I would be a failure of a trainee fashion journalist if I didn't mention Pippa's most iconic look to date.  That gorgeous Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen dress.  


So what do you think of Pippa's style, Yay or Nay? I certainly think it's enviable and screams 'classy' without looking too arrogant.  I give it a yay, also if any of you know the girls brother, please pass my email on...

To check out more of Pippa's style, go to Vogue.com

 



1 comment:

  1. I love the dresses Pippa wears, the one in the Royal Wedding was plain yet beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive