Thursday 31 March 2011

March Favourites and a cry for help.

Here we are again, another month gone.  Here are some pictures that sum up my month, what i've been watching, what i've been reading, what i've been wearing etc. 

Katy Perry feat. Kanye West
Clothing by Victor & Rolf












"absence is to love, what the wind is to fire, when it’s a small fire the wind kills it but when it’s a real fire it intensifies It, you see the thing is that the most important relationship you have in your life is with yourself, because no matter what happens you will always be with yourself” - DVF




I wish this was my make up collection...



Right, my cry for help is pretty much because I've been on the look out for Urban Decays Naked Palette (above).  I'm going shopping tomorrow and wondered if anyone knew of places that sell Urban Decay, apart from Boots and Debenhams.




3 comments:

  1. Oh I love that song! And Lily Allen. And The Model Agency! And I have the Naked palette! AND I saw the black and white photo of the models on tumblr and 'liked' it. Hahahaaa :) And, you know the 'Like a dream come true' mag page? It's from the magazine Lula which I love!

    What bloomin' coincidences!!

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one in debenhams a couple of weeks back, they only had 3 left so I had to get one - good luck! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Barry M nail paints, I think House of Fraser sell the Naked palette hun xxx

    http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive