Monday 27 May 2013

Bourjois Little Round Pot Cream Blush


It seems like cream blushers are having a moment in the beauty blogger world and I've definitely embraced them with open arms.  The latest to hit the market are from Bourjois, famous for their Little Round Pot blushers, they've reinvented them, giving them a creamy twist.  There are four colours in total, including the two pictured above, Nude Velvet and Rose Tender.  Nude Velvet (01) is a true peach shade, not dissimilar to the infamous Stila Covertible Color in Gerbera (comparison post coming soon), whilst Rose Tender (03) is a gorgeous rosy colour with a slight shimmer.  

These are supposed to be a cream to powder formulation, which normally I steer clear from as they usually come off quite cakey, but that's not the case with these products.  They pick up on the brush easily and buff out into a gorgeous satin finish on the cheeks.  The colour pay off is great, only needing the tiniest amount for a natural flush and as for lasting power, on my skin at least, these don't budge for a good six hours.  Thinner than the original Little Round Pot compact, these blushers come with a nifty magnetic closure and a mirror, perfect for on the go touch ups.  They also have the same rosey scent as their sister product - I know some aren't a huge fan of this scent but I'm not bothered by it.  At £7.99, these are definitely a steal and I hope that Bourjois will introduce more shades in the coming future.  

Have you jumped on the cream blush bandwagon?
P.S. Happy Bank Holiday - hope you're all enjoying your extra day off!





2 comments:

  1. This weekend I felt tempted to buy one of these myself, but since I had just picked up a Rimmel one, I couldn't justify it for now. Having read this review, I might wait a month and just get one hehe

    xo Joana
    Grow In Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are amazing and a bargain too! x

      Delete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive