Wednesday 24 April 2013

Contour Magazine



It feels so good to be blogging after all this time, you may have noticed I took a small hiatus from posting (although I did try) as I was snowed under with my final major project for university.  I handed in yesterday and spent the rest of the day celebrating in the sun, drinking Pimms with my friends.  My final major project was to create a magazine and of course, I decided to make one solely about beauty. CONTOUR is a magazine with a focus on skincare, something I found lacking in beauty sections of publications.  It was designed for an iPad and I plan to make it downloadable on there soon, once I've recovered.  It was a lot of hard work but it all came together in the end and I really hope you all enjoy it (you don't have to read, but if you do that would be lovely).  Theres something for everyone, a body painting shoot, articles about thigh gaps, acne, being a skincare junkie (ahem, me) and so on.  I'd love to hear your thoughts!  Normal blogging will resume tomorrow!

How are you all?!



2 comments:

  1. I would buy that magazine in a second! :) really lovely, once you make it dowloadable for the ipad i'll download it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very kind of you! Thanks for taking a look xx

      Delete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive