Sunday 10 February 2013

Birthday Wishlist

My 21st birthday is fast approaching (25th February) and with it comes the question: What would you like for your birthday?  Initially I wasn't at all excited about the big 2-1 thanks to dissertation blues, but now I've handed the buggar in and made some concrete plans, I've started counting down the days.  So I best answer the question on everyones lips.  



1.  Return to Tiffany's Heart Tag with Key Pendant - As it's such a big birthday, I would like something memorable.  I received a Links bracelet for my 18th, so for my 21st I'm wishing for this Tiffany's necklace with the key charm - synonymous with the birthday.  

2.  Stella by Stella McCartney Eau De Parfum - I'm almost out of the bottle I bought back in June at the airport and as it's my favourite everyday scent, I'd definitely like another bottle for my dresser.  

3.  Tickets to see Viva Forever - I'm a big girl band fan, I'm off to see Girls Aloud at the beginning of March but my first love lies with the Spice Girls.  After hearing so many rave reviews and watching the ITV documentary that was on over Christmas, it's something I would definitely like to go watch.  

4.  Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - It wouldn't be right if I wasn't wishing for something beauty related.  I prefer wearing matte eyeshadows and the original Naked palette lacks in those, so I'm excited to (hopefully) try this out! 

Now I've answered the question, it's back to counting down the days.  




8 comments:

  1. I hope you get the things on this list for your bday. I'd love to see Viva Forever as well.

    xo, Vita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think I might do a mini review of it if I'm lucky enough to get tickets! xx

      Delete
  2. Great wish list I would love the UD eyeshadow palette too.

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it's worth the hype it's getting - then again, a girl can never have too many neutral shadows!

      xx

      Delete
  3. I'm 21 on the 25th as well! haha :) Hope you have a great day :) xx

    http://bebeautiful-sc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a small world! I hope you have a lovely day too! xx

      Delete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday hun.. I've lost your contact details and I'm not on fb anymore :0(
    Can't believe how old we are now haha. Not sure if you can get my email address from this post but if you can, email me! Lots of love, Zoe xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I can't get your email from Blogger but email me at nonoptional@gmail.com xxx

      Delete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive