It's that time of the year once again and some of you might be wondering what on earth you're going to buy for your loved ones. While some may argue that it's easier to buy for girls than boys, all that choice can sometimes be overwhelming. I've compiled the best gifts for her for £25 and under.
1. Benefit Sexy Little Stowaway Gift Set - £25; Boots: Benefit is one of my favourite brands but can be a bit pricey when it comes to buying individual products. Incidentally, they always bring out some of the best gift sets and this is no exception. In this set you get 10 of their best selling products, perfect for the make up obsessed girl.
2. Ciate Caviar Mini Bar - £20; ASOS: Nail lovers rejoice, Ciate have released a Caviar mini bar which includes some of their caviar beads, as well as polishes that you can wear alone or with the beads. A great gift for those who like nail art or just enjoy giving themselves a manicure.
3. iPhone 5 Cases - £24.95; Cath Kidston and Joules: I for one have been waiting for brands to release their iPhone 5 cases since I got mine back in September. Finally Cath Kidston have released their range just in time for Christmas. If you fancy something different to Cath Kidston, try Joules floral offering. They also have cases with a dog and striped print if she's not so keen on floral prints.
4. Stila Limited Edition Long Wear Liquid Lip Set - £25; ASOS: Stila always bring out some great sets for Christmas. This quartet gives you a mixture of nude and bright lip colours to fit any mood. They also have eyeliner and lip glaze offerings for £25 and under.
5. Coffee Table Reads: The Lady who was Beautiful Inside (£6) and 50 Shoes that Changed the World (£9); Amazon: I would never say no to a pretty coffee table book. 50 Shoes that Changed the World is perfect if you can't quite afford Louboutins or Jimmy Choo's. The Lady who was Beautiful Inside is described as a charming portrait of an amazing woman who turned Winter into Spring. These would also make good stocking fillers.
6. Lindt Lindor Maxi Ball - £14.99; Ocado: Heaven in a Lindor shaped ball for chocolate lovers, need I say more? I bought one of these for my Sister-in-law last year and it went down a treat (literally).
What was your favourite gift you received at Christmas?