Thursday 20 September 2012

NARS Larger Than Life Lipgloss in Place Vendôme


Now that the weather is beginning to get a bit more crisp, I've found myself reaching for slightly darker colours over bright pinks and corals.  I originally purchased the NARS Larger Than Life lipgloss in Place Vendôme as a summer shade but find it far better suits me in the autumn.  

It's a gorgeous deep raspberry shade, with brilliant pigmentation, which is builable depending on your preference.  I love wearing this as a bold shade and will apply a good amount to achieve this.  I prefer the short-bristle brush over the doe foot applicator, as with such a bold colour you need to get a precise appication for this product to work.  I usually prefer lipsticks over a lipgloss as I find that sometimes they can be too sticky. I've found that this is more comfortable to wear than any other lipglosses I've tried in the past.  It's still slightly tacky, but I can live with that as it's such a beautiful colour. As for longevity, I find it's long wearing, only requiring touch ups after eating.  

At £19.00, it isn't the cheapest lipgloss on the market but I've fallen head over heels for NARS products lately. I find they are of great quality and do the job better than most.  

What are your favourite NARS products? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive