Thursday 23 August 2012

Benefit Boxed Powder in Hervana


Benefit has been a firm favourite in my make up collection for the past few years. Their packaging is always cute and the products inside are of amazing quality.  My favourite cosmetics by Benefit are definitely their boxed powders (blushers to you and me), of which there are eight to choose from.  My box of choice is their most recent addition to the family, Hervana - a 'good karma' powder set to give you an enlightened flush.  

With fair skin, I often find myself reaching for soft pinks over darker colours that I have in my collection.  I find that the softer colours compliment my complexion better, especially on days when I go for a natural make up look.  Benefit's Hervana has four different colour which swirled together create a gorgeous blush shade, perfect for all skin tones. It has great pigmentation and blends smoothly onto the apple of your cheeks. I like that you can also use the colours seperately, I tend to use the lightest shade as a highlighter for my brow bone, cupids bow and cheekbones.  

 The boxed powders all come with a brush, which I've tried but much prefer using my Real Techniques blush brush. The freebie applicator tends to leave a stripe of colour and is hard to blend with. Theres also a mirror included in the box, great for on the go touch ups.  At £23.50 these are a bit of a splurge for a blusher but I really enjoy using them.  

Which boxed powder is your favourite?




3 comments:

  1. This looks like a lovely blush! Would be nice to see it in action ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the Benefit Box Powders :D Sugarbomb has to be my ultimate favorite, i havent tried this one out yet, the colours looks lovely!

    Just discovered your blog through #bbloggers on twitter & i'm your newest follower :) hope you'll stop by & check out my blog too & enter my 1st giveaway for a chance to won MAC & Sophia With Love goodies :)

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive