Tuesday 15 May 2012

Beauty Review: CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universal


It's quite a mouthful but this is possibly the most illusive bronzer on the market.  After receiving rave reviews from the beauty community, this product was no where to be seen.  I'd constantly be at my local Chanel counter asking after it to no avail.  Four months later I finally got my hands on the beauty (literally). I must admit, I was slightly dubious after the MUA at the Chanel counter tried it on me.  I think she had a heavy hand, or was in fact trying to make me look like an Oompa Loompa.  After further research I decided that I still wanted it.  



A month later and I've really been enjoying using the bronzer.  Like every other Chanel product I've tried, it has a gorgeous scent to it, which smells to me like holiday.  It's creamy in consistency and glides easily from brush to skin.  I use this with a buffing brush and a light hand, although a kabuki brush would also work well.  The key to using this product without looking like you're fresh from a night out at the Sugarhut is to completely blend it into the skin.  I find that even on my pale skin it gives a really subtle glow.  


You only need a small amount of product and after a months use I've barely scratched the surface. This is also a bit of a con, because if you put too much onto the brush it can be difficult to blend in - resulting in the not so desirable streaky look. At £29 it's not the cheapest product on the market either, but the fact that you don't need much means it's going to last you for a long time.  

Were you one of the lucky ones who managed to get hold of this product?




No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive