Monday 5 March 2012

In Stores Now: Harvey Nichols Collaborates with a Professor?


I often find myself perusing the Harrods or Harvey Nichols sites, looking out for something new and they never fail at catching my eye with something new.  Harvey Nichols in particular caught my eye with their latest collaboration with a fairly new brand, Weston.  Now before I show you some gorgeous pictures of the collection, I thought I'd share some information on the brand in question, Weston.



Set up by Professor of Architecture, Richard Weston, who is hailed by Vogue.com as "the most unexpected new talent in British Fashion," (just saying) and winner of BBCs 2011 series 'Britain's Next Big Thing'.  So what's so great about his designs, I hear you cry.  Each product is printed with an image of a precious stone.  Richard launched his own range of precious stone printed silk scarves, smart phone covers and silk covered journals.  Already stocked at the likes of Liberty and Net-A-Porter.com, the company joined forces with one of London's savviest department stores, Harvey Nichols, to bring a collection of silk tanks.  


ELESTIAL QUARTZ

OBSIDIAN

SNOWY QUARTZ
OPAL

Each top retails at £110 and they are available now, online and in store.  My favourite has to be 'Opal', which one is your fave? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive