Tuesday 25 October 2011

Topshop Lust List

Every time pay day looms, my web browser miraculously puts me onto Topshop.com and I'm left wanting EVERYTHING.  Having to budget in order to save up for Christmas presents and also seeing The Saturdays in December (SO excited, obvs), screen shopping isn't a good idea, but what the hell... 

£20
These are amazing! Prints are big news this season and I think this would look great with an oversized top and chunky cardi on top.  

£16
I live in these types of tops all year round and these come in all sorts of colours.  £16 isn't a bad price for Topshop, although I still think it's a bit pricey.  

£28
I've been lusting after these for a while and as they are always out of stock, I think the next time I see them I will just have to buy them! These are great during the day or for a night out when you don't want to be wearing gigantic heels (i'll always wear heels though...)


£30
This is a bit of a festive number but i'm loving velvet at the moment.  This would look nice layered up with a chunky aran knit cardi and chelsea boots.  The dress also comes in a gorgeous navy colour.

£45
I was originally drawn to this skirt, thinking it was one of mullet persuasion (have no idea what i'm going on about, read my blog on mullet dresses here).  I was a bit disappointed when I realised it wasn't but thought it would still look cool with a chunky jumper and slippers with a few accessories.  

So those are a few of my Topshop lustings, have you got any you want to share with me? 

I've just received a gorgeous chunky knit cardigan from Joe Browns which i'll be telling you all about later this week! If you follow me on twitter you might have seen a sneak peak already! 

Here's the song of my week (no it's not The Saturdays but it's One Tree Hill related...)






1 comment:

  1. i love the knit and the velvet dress... the dres sis actually like something my mum used to dress me in for xmas when i was really young.. hehe :D

    www.missmathful.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive