Sunday 17 July 2011

Fall's out.


Whilst painting my nails I decided to surf the web (with great difficulty, may I add) and came across the new Burberry Campaign.  I'm really looking forward to next season, layering and an excuse to shop for some new pieces.  The Burberry Campaign features a leather mix Mac, tassles and that all important signature check.  



The newest face to model in the campaign is Milly Simmonds (above), who I've had the pleasure of working with a few weeks ago on a shoot for jewellery company EC One, thanks to my Internship.  She was incredibly down to earth and nonchalant, something I've never thought of a model to be.  Don't judge a book by it's cover eh?  


This is one of many campaigns that will soon be filtering through our monthly Vogue, Elle and Harpers. Are there any campaigns you're particularly excited to see? 





2 comments:

  1. when fall collections come up, I always say that Burberry's collection is in my top 3 favs
    great post, I like your blog :)

    www.bobbieaustinscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive