Sunday 22 May 2011

Party food and wine eyes.






Today I attended my niece/goddaughters 2nd birthday party.  There was a lot of food consumed and even more wine.  I felt a lot of nostalgia today, looking back on the past two years and how much Alice has changed, both herself and my brother.  She has very compassionate parents and will have an extremely happy childhood, which is all a child deserves.  Mushy stuff over, here are just a sample of pictures taken today of the homemade birthday cake, Alice checking Woof-Woofs heartbeat with the stethoscope from the doctors kit I bought her (as the hands free kit wasn't quite up to scratch) and also the blowing of the candles tradition.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive