Tuesday 31 May 2011

May Favourites.

Another month is very nearly over, is it just me or does every year fly by even faster?  We'll soon be entering June, an exciting month for me as I start my internship next Monday.  I love May favourite blog posts or youtube videos and decided to jump on the bandwagon.  I have quite a few favourites this month, so we best get started!

Beauty Favourites:
Skincare
(L-R)
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
La Roche Posay Effaclar M
Soap and Glory Hand Food 
Avon Solutions Perfect Tone Night Cream

I've had a great month, skin wise and I think it is thanks to my new routine.  Liz Earle is now a must have in my collection, I really look forward to taking my make up off at night, and it has helped my skin no end!  As I cleanse in the evening, I was looking for a nice night moisturiser and came across the new Avon solutions range.  It has helped even out my skin tone, but it's not 100% there yet.  During the day I use my La Roche Posay to sort out any oilyness before I apply make up.  Summer is all about being soft and supple, and my hands always seem dry so I've been loving my Hand Food, plus it smells amazing.  

Haircare:
(L-R)
Umberto Giannini Sex Bomb Mousse
VO5 Give Me Texture Oomph Powder
Elnette Hairspray
VO5 Miracle Concetration
Trevor Sorbie Heat Protection Spray

I'm all about trying to get beautiful bouncy locks, and all of these products have helped.  I use the mousse most days and it works a treat, but for days I don't use it, i've found the VO5 powders been a great alternative.  I've gone back to my hairspray love, Elnette and been loving it's lightweight feel on my hair.  Dying to try out argan oil i've been using this every time I wash my hair, I'm not sure how much of a difference it's made but my hair soaks it up and it smells gorgeous.  You should never attempt to blow dry or straighten hair without heat protection and this product smells great and really protects your hair.  

Fashion Favourite:
Primark

These shoes have been my go to heel for pretty much the whole month.  I love the colour, it's pretty versatile and goes with a lot.  

Now onto some lifestyle favourites...

TV Favourite:
One Tree Hill Seasons 1-7

I love my Tree Hill collection, and as season 8 has just finished in the US, I've been watching old episodes to hold me over until season 9 starts up!  

Book of the Month:
Alyson Noel; The Immortals: Shadowland

Since finishing university I've had more time to read fiction over fact.  I love anything to do with the supernatural and have been loving this series, which is completely different to Twilight (which I love so very much).  I really recommend this series if you enjoy easy reads that are along the same lines as Twilight/True Blood/The Vampire Diaries.  

So there you have it, what have been your monthly favourites?
Please comment below if you'd like any further reviews on any of the products mentioned or even a book review/TV series review!





1 comment:

  1. i really want to try the la roche... did you pick your up in boot? i can never seem to find it lol

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive