Monday 30 May 2011

I Spy! Hazardous shoes...

Today's I Spy! gimmick really made me go 'woah' and not for the right reasons!  New Look have launched the Shoe Gallery on their website, which is lovely, but after clicking on 'going out shoes' I was left regretting that very click.  Why? I hear you ask, well brace yourself girls...

£49.99

Now perhaps it's just my taste as these are now only available in sizes 7 and 8, but I'm just not sure they are easy to pull off at all.  The heels come in at a whopping 7.3", this would usually attract me as I'm all about looking tall but I can't help but think these are made out of playdough...

What are your thoughts? Yay or Nay?  I'm gonna have to say Nay to these...





2 comments:

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive