Tuesday 26 April 2011

Positive outcomes only!

My feet are throbbing, a tell tell sign of a good day in London.  I had two interviews today which went well.  Modus PR were great and they let me see, breathe, smell, touch David Koma's A/W collection (I died inside a little).  Push PR was amazing, I loved their showroom and they had some shoes, (okay a lot of shoes) that I wanted to take home with me from Dressrail.com!  If I had to choose a favourite, I would have to say I'm leaning more towards Push at the minute.  I just loved the friendly greeting I got and the fact that I'd be working with an ex UCAer (that also did my course, small world or what?!).  

Anyway, I wanted to show you the blog post I drafted for Push PR, all about Dressrail.com (it features the most gorgeous shoes in the history of footwear).  It's a picture (had to pdf to print) so just click on it to make it bigger!


Those shoes...





1 comment:

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive