Wednesday 6 April 2011

OOTD: Oh, for the love of Kimono.

Yes, you guessed it right, todays outfit of the day will feature that pretty blue Kimono which I just can't get enough off.  



The weather is gorgeous today so the sunnies will be out for an airing.  I'm surprised I didn't get a tan this morning on my driving lesson, the sun was beating down on the window.  

Kimono: Primark
Top: Primark
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Primark
Shoes: New Look - I know you can't see them!
Ring: Vintage
Necklace: Vintage
Sunglasses: Ray Bans Ltd Edition Wayfarers

I always seem surprised at how light my hair is, I always think it's darker than it really is.  I'm off to uni now but i'm getting paid to do so, no my lecturers aren't desperate to get us in.  I've got some student ambassador training to do and at £8.11 p/h why on earth not?

Have a lovely day in the sun guys!





2 comments:

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive