Monday 18 April 2011

Alternative views.

Recently I posted my Rachel Furner interview for Glamour.  What I didn't mention that I had requested some great photos of Rachel from a photographer called Steph Dray.  Unfortunately, due to silly deadlines I didn't get the pictures in time but I still wanted to use these for my portfolio, so I decided to show you the alternative spread.



As always, click for a larger, readable image. 


If you like what you see, check out Steph's website, she has done some gorgeous fashion editorials as well as music portraiture.  She's also working on a cool vintage project at the moment, 'Vintage Me' - a photographer after my own heart!
 www.stephdray.com



1 comment:

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive