Thursday 17 March 2011

Testing: Neutrogena Multi-Defence Daily Moisturiser - Week Three


Last weeks notes: 
- Skin looks healthy and dewy opposed to oily.
- Skin feels refreshed and replenished on each application.
- Flakes off if make up applied to soon after application.
- Product doesn't cause breakout.

It's that time again, the penultimate week of my trial.  I haven't really got any more notes to add other than my skin seems to have really benefitted from using this product.  This week I decided to change my routine up and started using my MAC Prep + Prime Skin Visage make up primer over the top as well as adding in the Clinique 'All About Eyes' cream (I managed to get hold of the Glamour magazine with it on).  I found using these products over the top didn't cause the flaking I endured during the first week, like I had anticipated.  Instead it seemed that my skin stayed moisturised a lot longer.  I also feel like this week in particular my skin looks a lot less red.  

Week three notes:
- Skin looks healthy and dewy opposed to oily.
- Skin feels refreshed and replenished on each application.
- Flakes off if make up applied to soon after application.
- Product doesn't cause breakout.
- Skin has become a lot less red.
- Compatible with with other skin products.

Check back next Wednesday for the full review including my thoughts on packaging, cost and the product over all.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive