Tuesday 22 March 2011

Take a break, have a Kit Kat.

I wish I could have a Kit Kat but we haven't got any in the cupboards.  I'm taking a break from editing my designer profile piece, it's gotten to a point where i'm not sure if it's any better or just a pile of baloney.  At least we have until Monday! 

I was introduced to this fashion photographer just yesterday and I really like his work, so in hope that this might give myself some inspiration, I thought i'd show you some of my favourite photographs.  The photographer is Tim Walker and he uses crazy set designs to convey fairytales and fantasy.  













3 comments:

  1. You hadn't heard about Tim Walker until yesterday? wow I am amazed at that, he is awesome! In regards to tattoos ha, I am not getting married so no need to cover with an awful patch ha! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. mm, I used to study photography and Walker was always popping up!
    If you like his work you should definitely check out Eleanor Hardwick, she's only 16 or something but already has spreads with Jack Wills, Harper's Bazaar, Vogue, Dazed & Confused... crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim Walker...i lurve him !!

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive