Wednesday 30 March 2011

I Spy! Volumising Hair Products


These products have been out for a while now, and until Monday, I had only tried three out of the whole line.  Umberto Giannini have developed a line called 'Glam Hair' - "Every glamour vamp knows that big hair oozes sex appeal".  The most popular product is probably the 'Backcomb in a Bottle', which i've tried and love quite a bit.  



Today I want to talk to you about the most amazing hair product in the world, the 'Sex Bomb Massive Mousse'.  Lately, I've been trying to get a bit more oomph in my hair, and I ran out of the 'Rock n Roll Extreme' hairspray which is equally as amazing.  I popped into boots where the range was on 2 for £7.50 and decided that i'd try the mousse out.  It says to scrunch into the roots and then blow dry, which I did, turning my head upside down to help the volume out, and when I came back up, my hair looked exactly as the top image does, volume to the max.  I really do rate this product, and I will definitely be rebuying. The products also smell incredible.  


This is the kind of body you can achieve.  I used the sex bomb mousse and the rock n roll hair spray!

I am thinking about getting this deal as part of my giveaway so tell me - would you like to see the mousse as one half of the duo?

I'm off now to get ready for an evening in Covent Garden with my best friend.  I'll be seeing this pretty lady and also interviewing her too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive