Thursday 3 February 2011

Vintage heaven coming to a town near you!



If you're a regular reader of Non Optional, then you'll know I am in love with just about any vintage thing I can find.  A moment of boredom, searching for some inspiration, I've come across us fashion lovers own version of heaven.  A vintage fair.  A whole room filled with vintage stalls, clothes, home wear and most of all jewellery.  No need to thank me girls! 

Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair has been a roaring success since 2005 and the tour is about to kick off again on Saturday 5th February in Lincoln.  Here is the complete tour list, and best friend if you're reading, keep the 27th February free.


Boutiques such as PopMyCherry, The Vintage Generation and Love My Daisy will be in attendance this year as well as Victoria Vintage wholesale jewellers.  



I'll be attending one of the London dates, cash in hand.  The question is, will you be there?







No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive