Friday 18 February 2011



It's the end of a busy week and I am lucky enough to have tomorrow off work, so I feel a lie in is only appropriate.  Today marks the beginning of London Fashion Week, so to all of my fellow Brits - happy fashion week! 

We began our Interviewing unit today at university and I learnt a number of valuable lessons:  
1. Do not piss off the interviewee - they may well just walk on you.
2. As crazy as this sounds, according to my lecturer, no fashion journalist wants to interview Vivienne Westwood.  She rants for 20 minutes about something completely irrelevant to the question.  



In other events, Vogue.com put up their best dressed for NYFW, including Marc Jacobs.  I have a huge crush on that man, I wish he were straight.


How are you spending the weekend?  




2 comments:

  1. love the outfit baby!
    i love your Logo (L) Great pic in it

    thanks for the comment!
    i have a new outfit post Check it out!

    xo model from holland

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    everyday new post

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta tu blog!! las fotos son muy bonitas!!

    http://elbasaez.blogspot.com/
    http://beyourselfp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive