Wednesday 16 February 2011

Brit revealing?

The Brit awards may be a huge annual music even, but they certainly caused a stir in the fashion world.  The girls were out in force last night, Cheryl donned a leggy Stella McCartney number whilst Rihanna changed four times, including both costume changes and Jessie J just about covered her body in Vivienne Westwood.  

Cheryl in Stella.


Rihanna began a performance in Giles, which I loved, it reminded me of a Mert & Marcus photograph.  She then went on to strip down to a sequinned body suit, which to me felt like a big F U to Radio 1 for banning her new single, S&M.  

Riri wearing Giles.


Jessie J wasn't the only girl sporting Viv.  Katherine Jenkins and Paloma Faith also wore dresses designed by Westwood, who designed this years Brit trophy. 



Did you guys catch the awards? What did you think of the frocks? 

--

I apologise for the lack of blogging today, I've been a busy bee.  I had my Weekly Wrinkle internship trial today, which was originally yesterday but we had to reschedule.  It went extremely well and I'm feeling good about it, I was pretty much told I got the internship, but still you never know!  Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me lovelies!





2 comments:

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive