A weekend at Tesco's and a lack of blogging left me surprised to find that I had been given 'The Versatile Blogger' award from Non Optionals best blogger pal, Floral Etiquette. Firstly, a thank you is in order!
Secondly, I am to write seven things about myself (suppose it's a bloggers thank you speech?). I'll try to make it interesting as i've written many of these blogs before.
1. I coincidently named this blog Non Optional before starting at University. It turned out, a blog was a mandatory part of the course.
2. I'm going to Berlin in April and plan to go on holiday in June with my two best girlfriends, Lauran and Beth. I want to start travelling more, and now I have disposable income this is now a lot easier to do.
3. I received £13.50 in Clubcard vouchers which is £1.50 short of an Elle Magazine subscription. I have a feeling my managers did this as an evil ploy to get me to spend more at lunch.
4. I had two dogs as a child and I miss them dearly.
5. I am a CW addict. If you don't know what The CW is, shame on you. Google it. You'll probably find you're an addict too.
6. I've always been particularly pro-family but lately I've been finding that having no boyfriend has it's upsides. I have no distraction and i'm getting involved in everything which may enhance my career. I'm becoming Miranda Hobbs by way of career motivation. I still want to get married and have babies though...
7. My favourite designer is Diane Von Furstenburg. She's a complete babe.
So i'll pass this award on to five lovely people. And the winners are (hold for drum roll)...