Sunday 9 January 2011

Want, want want.

So, I'm currently blogging, reading blogs and making my own fashion dictionary.  But what I really want to do, is some serious online shopping.  Unlike my fellow uni friends, I only get a maintenance grant as I live at home, and most of that payment will be to my parents for the £1200 loan they gave me to buy my MacBook Pro.  I want to buy some wedge ankle boots, i'm hoping these will be available from Epsom's New Look: 



£24.99

I've blogged about them before I know, but I really want them.  With 20% off for students in store, if they don't have them I'll simply cry.  

Thanks to my friend over at floral etiquette, I also now want some dollybowbow jewellery:

£4.99each
These are gorgeous and so cheap! 

£50, Topshop
I fell in love with this dress the minute I saw it, I have a work party coming up and I think this could be my birthday dress as well (25th Feb incase you want to buy me a present).  Together with my newly highlighted hair (bring on the 22nd), some lovely accessories and killer heels, what could go wrong?


I also want some benefit make up, so it looks like for the most part I'll be waiting for payday, which thankfully is next friday. Back to the fashion dictionary...



No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive