Tuesday 11 January 2011

New Year, Old Clothes



Most people make and break resolutions around this time of year, I however intend to keep mine.  I've made a resolution to clear out my wardrobe, as I don't wear half of it anyway.  Yes, you've guessed it, I'm a hoarder, but it must be done, I've been buying new clothes, only to find they have no home.  

It will be slightly reminiscent to when Carrie cleared out her wardrobe in the first Sex and the City film, although my outfits wont include a ballerina get up or be half as gorgeous.  

This of course will bring back memories of past seasons and I will probably look at some of the clothes (up to three years old) and think, why on earth did I think that was nice?!  

I'd like to be charitable though, so it will either go to a charity shop or in one of those charity bags do-gooders put through your letterbox every so often.  

When i'll begin the clear out is another story altogether.  With two weeks of uni looming, and no work (apart from reading) to do, it seems the most appropriate time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive