Wednesday 10 November 2010

Winter Warmers

The nights have most definitely drawn in and its bloody freezing outside.  Its now becoming the season of wrapping up and of festive cheer and the season of grabbing that old hooded jumper.  I adore a snuggly hoody in the winter but when it comes to wearing them out i'd rather freeze then be caught sporting one.  Practical they are, fashionable they aren't.  So I was pretty thrilled to find hooded cape tops on TopShop.  Practicality and fashionable, now thats something I want! 

£28
I'd be quite happy to wear this to lectures as the Gallery isn't always the warmest.  It comes in red and brown as well as this washed out bluey-grey.  

£6
I don't know about you but I can't stand cold hands or toes, and these gloves are a measly £6, £5.40 minus the student discount. They also come in cream and grey.

This next item is from River Island and is on my Christmas list.  Are you like me, in that when its cold you don a scarf and then it starts to rain and you used the scarf as a hood? Well, how about a hooded scarf, best of both worlds! 



£26
Bit of a bargain if you ask me.  Although I recently purchased a McQueen scarf, its silk chiffon and gets about as cold as I do on bitter days. Looks good though.

So wrap up whilst you can, and look fabulous this winter.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive