It's officially my birthday month and seeing as I will be turning 23 on the 25th February, I thought I would put together a wishlist of items I would love to unwrap this year.
1. Michael Kors Watch - This was love at first sight. I've been looking for a simple yet chic boyfriend style watch, which is easier said than done when you prefer silver jewellery and this ticks all the boxes. I found this beauty just before Christmas and I've coveted ever since.
2. Whistles Excusez-Moi Tee - I'm off to Paris at the end of March and anything Paris themed I seem to make a beeline for lately. This tee would be perfect to pair with jeans and loafers during the day or tucked into a midi skirt with heels for the evening.
3. Lancome Limited Edition My French Palette - Do I really need another neutral palette? No. But do I need one with an Eiffel Tower illustration on the packaging? YES. This palette might look like your average everyday number, has three hidden shades of varying teal and grey and I'd love to play around more with colour as we move into spring/summer.
4. By Terry Ombre Black Star in Bronze Moon - I have been eyeing up this eyeshadow stick for a while, everytime I walk into Space NK I swatch and swoon but never purchase. Bronze shades really bring out the blue in my eyes but I've yet to find my perfect formula or shade.
5. Whistles Tres Bien Merci Jumper - Are you starting to detect a theme? I told you, I'm slightly obsessed with anything Paris or French themed... I've watched a Whistles slogan jumper for a while and after trying this on, I can confirm it is extremely comfortable and cosy.
6. The Fault in our Stars DVD - Arguably depressing as a birthday gift but I love the book and film and would love to add this to my DVD collection. Plus, Shailene Woodley is an absolute babe.
7. Whistles Rivington Chain Clutch - Another sorely lusted after item for my wardrobe is the Rivington Clutch - its simple and will go with everything I pair it with. It also happens to be big enough to fit all the essentials in, but small enough that I don't venture out with the kitchen sink in tow.
So in summary, this year you can't really go wrong if it's from Whistles or has an Eiffel Tower on it... Happy birthday to all my fellow Pisces!