Although I've been loving what high street brands have to offer lately, I can't help but be sucked in to Space NK and other high end concessions wishing for something more luxurious. I wandered around my local Space NK a few weeks ago and picked up the Living Proof Prime Style Extender, which had been on my wishlist for a while, but if my debit card had, had its evil way, I would have been walking out with a lot more besides. I write down my wishings in a notepad and adding another product to the list I noticed a high end trend going on.
1. Origins GinZing Moisturiser; £23 - There's no denying that Origins is one of my favourite skincare brands and they've since launched the moisturising sister of their popular GinZing Eye Cream. I'm currently on the look out for a daily moisturiser that keeps the oil at bay and this sounds right up my street.
2. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation; £33 - I picked up a sample of this from House of Fraser the other day and have used it everyday since and I love the finish. It's got great coverage but it also has a glow to it, something often lacking from higher coverage foundations. Do I really need another foundation? No, but that wont stop me lusting.
3. Bioderma Sebium Micelle Solution; £9.99 - I love the original Bioderma, so I want to try the Micelle Solution formulated for oily skin, Sebium. I've still got some of the original left to finish up first, before jumping into an impulse purchase.
4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder; £38 - Hourglass is a brand in general I want to try but the Ambient Lighting Powder has really caught my eye of late, and not just because of all the blogger hype.
5. MAC Brushes in 217, 219 and 266; from £17 - I've been really getting into eyeshadows of late and want to update my brushes. The 217 is the infamous blending brush which is great for blending shadows into the crease, 219 is a pencil brush, great for smudging colour along the lower lash line and 266 is a small angled brush perfect for applying eyeshadow as eyeliner.
What's on your beauty wishlist?