Wednesday 1 May 2013

Stila Convertible Color in Gerbera


As Spring is slowly creeping up on us, it's time for a make up change over.  I've been opting for more 'dewy' looking products that make me look fresh faced and feel more in touch with the changing season.  A multi-tasking product that has swept over the blogosphere is the Stila Convertible Color.  There are eight different shades in the collection, including the gorgeous Gerbera who now lives in my stash, usually in my trusty travel make up bag.  

Gerbera is a beautiful coral colour and the product is multi-purpose, so you can use it both on your lips and on your cheeks as a stain.  Although I sometimes use it on my lips, I find it works best as a blush, as on the lips it can be a tad drying.  Firstly, it packs serious punch. The product is extremely pigmented, you only need to dip your brush (or fingers if you prefer) once to get the right amount of colour.  I've hardly touched the product, although I've used it countless times already.  As it's a cream formula, it gives off a slightly dewy look and really helps to brighten up your complexion. Oily skins need not steer away from this, I don't find it makes me any more oily during the day.  Secondly, the colour doesn't budge until you take it off in the evening. The product comes in a compact packaging, which includes a mirror, making it the perfect travel companion.  The colour of the packaging also reflects the shade of the product inside, so you know exactly what colour you're getting when searching through your stash. 

This is my first Stila product and I am really impressed with the brand thus far, I'm definitely tempted by a few more of the Convertible Colors (I'm looking at you Fuschia and Gladiola).  At £16.00, it's not the cheapest product out there but the fact that you need only the smallest amount of product, I feel you would more than get your moneys worth with it. I've also noticed that you can buy them in a three pan palette for a limited period for £23.00 (tempting little bargain).    

Have you tried the Stila Convertible Colors?


No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive