Tuesday 7 August 2012

Beauty Lust List #3

The September issues are out which means one thing - the turn of the new season.  I love the autumn and winter seasons for beauty because you can go a bit darker and more dramatic with your make up.  On the catwalks designers such as Christopher Kane, Erdem and Roberto Cavalli replaced summer's pastel lilac shades, in favour for plummier and more vibrant, electric tones.  Lips no longer reign supreme, it's all about the eyes (or eyebrows if you're Chanel) and how bold you dare to go.  After flicking through the September issues and perusing the new collections on the web, I've definitely created a large lust list when it comes to A/W - apologies debit card!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

1. NARS Eyeliner Stylo; £18.50 - NARS have finally launched their first eyeliner pen in four shades.  I've always found applying eyeliner with a felt tip nib easiest so I'm excited to see if the 'stylo' will live up to the success of L'Oreal's Super Liner Perfect Slim.   

2. Le Prisme Yeux Quatuor in #72 Midnight; £34 - There have been some gorgeous eyeshadow palettes and colours released for the new season. Givenchy have added some new quads into their collection, although I'm still lusting after their #72 Midnight palette.  

3. Jemma Kidd Hi-Shine Hydrating Glosstick in #06 Turtle Bay; £13 - As lips are taking a backseat it's time to invest in some new nude colours.  In my last post I reviewed the Jemma Kidd Hi-Shine Hydrating Glosstick in #04 Hibiscus (read here) and I've been wanting to add more to my collection since.  I'll also be using my beloved MAC lipsticks in Hue and Myth.  

4. NARS Eyeshadow Trio in High Society; £33 - NARS released some great colours this year, including the rather outrageous New Wave palette.  I'm not quite so brave to wear such bold colours, so the muted tones in the High Society trio are right up my street.  I wish this came in a duo with the green and purple shades! 

5. Louise Gray for Topshop Make Up - I'm excited for the Louise Gray collaboration with Topshop to launch. Although the seasons focus will be more on eyes, there are some really beautiful lipstick shades being launched with the collection.  

Have any of the new collections caught your eye? I'm looking forward to seeing what the high street brands have to offer! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive