Wednesday 4 July 2012

Yes To Cucumbers Daily Soothing Cleansing Wipes


I haven't been a fan of the beloved make up removing wipe for a while. The only time I ever really use them is when I roll in drunk from a night out and can't be bothered to go through my usually night time routine. I found that they never properly took my make up off and I'd wake up with panda eyes the next day, even though the towelette was covered in make up.  I also found that a lot of wipes I tried made my eyes sting - even the sensitive type.  I've heard a lot about Yes To products and I know a lot of beauty bloggers love their wipes so when I saw them in Sephora, I put a pack into my basket to see what the hype was about.  

Since using these, I've not had a problem with irritation around my eyes but most importantly, they actually take off all traces of make up. No morning after panda eyes! Although they are only wipes, I feel like they actually cleanse my skin and since using them I haven't noticed any break outs.  I still keep up with my usual skincare routine (post on that here) but on days where I don't wear make up, I don't feel like I need to use it as religiously as I once did.  I think it's safe to say, my opinion on make up wipes has been officially turned around. 

At £4.99 these are on the higher end of the price range when it comes to make up removing wipes, although I think they're worth it.  They are available online from FeelUnique, Beauty Bay and ASOS but I don't think they are available in stores.  

Have you tried any Yes To products?


*Happy Independence Day to my American readers!*



2 comments:

  1. just discovered your blog & love it :) your header looks so cool! x

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive