Saturday 7 July 2012

L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Reinforcing Intense Mask


Last week, I spoke of my new found love for the L'Oreal Paris EverPure range (here).  Continuing that love, I picked up the hair mask, as I needed something to replace my Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque.  The first thing I noticed was the smell, it's the same of the regular conditioner, which I can forgive because it smells extremely good.  The second is how thick the product is.  When I picked up the pot it looked a lot smaller than what I was used to and I wondered how long it would last, but because the product is quite thick, you don't need as much to cover the entirety of your hair.  

I use this once a week, when my hair needs a bit of TLC. I leave it in my hair for around an hour, although the instructions say 10 minutes. I think anyone who has over-processed, heat damaged hair should leave it in for longer, to better help put back in what straighteners and colour takes out. After washing the product out, my hair felt soft and nourished, but it didn't feel as silky as it would if the mask was filled with silicons.  At £6.99 for a 200ml it's certainly not as expensive as that of the Moroccan Oil and Macadamia Oil masks.  

What hair products have you been loving lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive