Friday 1 June 2012

Sephora Wish List

I'm going on holiday in four days (eek!) and while I'm in Spain I am going to take full advantage of the Sephora.  I'm a youtube and blog addict and I always watch or read american bloggers and wish that the UK could be blessed with a Sephora.  I've compiled a wish list of things that I've had my eye on for a while, but have never really been able to get hold of.  

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

1. Make Up Forever HD Complexion Starter Kit - There is no doubt about it that MUFE is the brand that I most want to buy from. I've wanted to try the HD foundation for over a year now, and although we do have a stockist in the UK, I don't always have the time to pop into London to get matched up. This kit gives you a full size HD foundation, along with a primer, kabuki and setting powder. 

2. Make Up Forever Full Coverage Concealer - I've heard Ingrid from MissGlamorazzi talk about this product a lot in her latest videos and I'm always up for trying new concealers.  This one boasts that it it full coverage so would be a great pairing with some of my lighter foundations, to add some more coverage to certain areas, if needed.  

3. Beauty Blender - I've tried the Cosmopolitan dupe to the beauty blender and liked the finish it gave to my foundation but have since lost it.  I've read a lot of reviews on the original beauty blender and would love to give it a go. This kit also comes with a sponge cleanser which is an added extra! 

4. Sephora + Pantone 'Colour of the Year' Prism Chrome Blush in 'Apricot Brandy' - A bit of a mouthful.  I've seen this crop up a couple of times on YouTube and think it's a beautiful colour for brightening up the complexion.  I also quite like the look of the packaging too!

5.  Sephora Collection Mineral Powder Brush - I think brushes are one of my biggest beauty weaknesses.  I really like trying new ones out to get the best possible make up application.  I owe this one in particular to Meg from meganisobel who raves about this brush a lot.  

6.  Chloe Eau De Parfum Roller Ball - Chloe is my favourite perfume, but because of the price I use it on special occasions and nights out.  I always like to top up my pefume when I'm out and about but usually quite scared that I will drop my clutch with it in and smash it.  Hence why I want the rollerball version. Handbag friendly and great for top ups during the day.  I have my nephew's Christening coming up so this would definitely come in handy.  

I will also be picking up one or two MUFE Smoky Lash mascara as I LOVE mine and don't want it ever to run out.  Have you got a Sephora wish list? If so, what's on it?





No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive