Tuesday 26 June 2012

L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Colour Care & Moisture


It's coming up to a year since I bleached my mousey brown hair to a vibrant, bright blonde and ever since I've tried a million and one hair products, hoping they will help maintain my hair's health.  I saw a review on FleurDeForce about L'Oreal's latest offering, but hadn't seen it in the shops to buy and alas, I forgot about these bottles of joy.  It wasn't until my mother mentioned free samples through Facebook that I remembered.  I ordered the samples and during the six week wait, I grew impatient and happened on a 'buy one get one free offer' in Superdrug. I'm so happy my impatience got the better of me.  

There are four different types of product in the EverPure range - Moisture, Volume, Shine and Smoothing. I went for the Moisture range as I obviously bleach my hair, but I also use a lot of heat on my hair.  My hair stylist has warned me off of sulphates since she doused my hair in peroxide, so these products already had bonus points.  Both products smell herbal, the shampoo contains rosemary and juniper and the conditioner features rosemary and mint.  

The shampoo is creamy and lathers up well throughout the hair and washes out leaving your hair feeling silky soft and squeaky clean. The conditioner is my favourite product - it's extremely thick and again, creamy and I find it extremely moisturising on my hair, especially my fried ends.  I always comb my hair through with conditioner, to get an even coverage of product and usually I have a few lone knots to comb out, but my comb glides straight through my hair now.  

When my hair is dry, that's when I saw the best results.  It's silky soft - like when you change shampoo and conditioner, except it ALWAYS feels like that. My hair appears to be healthier and I'm totally smitten with my new hair care system.  At £5.99 each, they aren't the cheapest of hair products but in my opinion are completely worth it.  I'm looking forward to trying the deep conditioner next!

Have you tried the new L'Oreal EverPure range? 

All L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure products are currently on 3 for 2 in Boots




No comments:

Post a Comment

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive