Tuesday 19 June 2012

A Cheeky Request


So I'm not usually the kind of person to hassle people for something.  However, I am the kind of person that grabs an opportunity with both hands and runs with it.  ELLE always do fantastic internship competitions, paid internships for that matter (both a luxury and a rarity in the industry) and this year is no different.  Whilst I was in Spain I stumbled across the latest internship opportunity - they want 10 interns to help put together the October Issue of ELLE.  As a Fashion Journalism student, this is an opportunity I couldn't pass up and applied as soon as I got home.  I now need YOUR help to give me a little boost.  

I've applied to be the Celebrity Editor and part of it was to choose three potential coverstars for the October Issue and the second part is to create a buzz and market our work by sharing over social networking platforms.  All I need you to do is click the link below and then press the 'Like' and/or (if you have Twitter) 'Tweet' button.  I would be extremely grateful if you did.  If you've entered as well, leave your link in the comments and I'll happily return the favour!

To read my application and vote, click here.


Thank you in advance!




4 comments:

  1. Voted for you beautiful girrrrrrrl! Hope you get it!!!!!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is adorableeeeeeeeeeee

    I just followed, follow back?
    I'd really appreciate it <3
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You have no idea how much each of your comments means. Keep 'um coming lovelies. N xox

Blog Archive