Where I've been interning there's a small Space NK not too far which has become slightly dangerous. I've been in once and ever since have been thinking about some NARS products. As well as this, there's been a few others cropping up on my lust list, so without further adieu...
1. I'm going on holiday in just over a months time and my hair is rather blonde at the minute and will only go brighter in the sun. Whilst researching products I found the Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil, which is essentially sun cream for your hair. They also have a shampoo to rinse out chlorine which I'm looking at too.
2. One of the NARS products I looked at in Space NK was the Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in Mexican Rose. It's a really gorgeous raspberry colour that would look great on a night out to add a pop of colour to your make up.
3. The lipgloss doppelganger of Mexican Rose is Place Vendome which I also saw in store. I tried it on my hand and found it has great staying power as it wouldn't come off, even when I showered!
4. As previously mentioned, my hair is super blonde and looks forward to the one day a week I drown it in conditioner for an hour. This bumble&bumble 'deeep' conditioner looks great and you only need leave it for a maximum of 20 minutes. It also requires heat of some sort to work which I find interesting. You can pick up a 50ml size for £9.50 which is a good trial bottle.
5. This has had so much hype on YouTube lately that I'm wondering if I should dare to move away from my Liz Earle Skin Tonic to try it. Caudalie Beauty Elixir is supposedly favoured by Mrs.Beckham among others and is supposed to be good for spot prone skin. Winner.
6. Another NARS product! Now, I hardly ever wear eyeshadow these days, pretty much because at the moment I've been doing very simple eyes to get myself out the door quicker. I like the look of the NARS Modern Love palette, although it's pricey at £39, the colours are gorgeous and I know it would be one of those palettes that could take you through day to night.
Are you lusting after anything lately? You probably shouldn't tell me, it will end up on a to buy list (compulsive, impulsive shopper alert).